Abstract Submission Period
Submission Opens: Saturday, October 1, 2016
Submission Deadline: Saturday December 3, 2016
Extended till Tuesday,December 13 , 2016
- Only abstracts that has NOT been previously published or presented can be submitted.
- Abstract submissions can only be made electronically through the congress website during the designated submission period.
- Please submit your abstract by following the submission procedures.
- Abstracts submitted by e-mail, mail or fax CANNOT be accepted under any circumstance.
- All international presentations in English is asked to be in the form of Poster Presentation (International Session).
- Japanese nationals who wish to present in English may also submit their abstract in the form of Poster Presentation (International Session).
- The lead author must also be the presenter.
- You may register up to 10 co-authors including the lead author.
- You can also register up to 10 affiliations.
Conflict of Interest (COI) Disclosure
The Program Committee requires that all presentations be as free of commercial bias as possible and that any information on commercial products or services be based on already generally accepted medical thinking. It is also preferred that generic drug names be used wherever possible and that any presentation referring to unlabeled or research-associated commercial products should disclose this situation to session attendees.
Please limit your abstract title to 60 characters.
- The abstract text limit is approximately 1,400 characters, which excludes the title, names of authors/co-authors, authors’ affiliations, spacing and disclosures.
- Do not include any figures, tables, charts, photographs or illustrations.
First, download the Microsoft Word form from below.
Fill out the form with your abstract information, and submit the form through our Online Abstract Submission System by clicking on the button below.
Revision and Withdrawal of Abstract
You may check, revise and delete your abstract freely before the submission deadline.
- Submission number and Password
Please set up a password upon your submission. This password along with your submission number is necessary to make any changes to your abstract. Please keep them safely for future reference. Please be informed, the congress secretariat CANNOT answer any inquiries regarding your password do to security reasons.
- Revision of Abstract
Click the “Check/Revise” on the online abstract submission page, and enter your submission number and password. Revise your abstract, and click on the “Update” when you are done.
Abstract Submission Site
Our online abstract submission page currently corresponds with the following browsers; Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, and Safari (ver.2.0.3 (417.9.2) or later).
Please DO NOT use any other browsers.
More detailed information on how to register Co-Authors
can be found at the link below.
Submission Confirmation Notice
Once submission is completed, you will automatically receive an e-mail confirming the receipt of your abstract submission. This will be the only notice regarding abstract submission from our end. If you do not receive this e-mail within a day after submission, there is a possibility that your submission has not been processed successfully. If this is the case, please contact the Congress Secretariat（email@example.com）immediately for directions, before submission deadline.
Abstract Acceptance Notice
Please be informed the Congress President will be responsible for making the final decision regarding abstract acceptance, based on the reviewers’ assessments.
The submitting author will be notified at the e-mail address provided during submission, whether their abstract has been accepted, along with other details. It is the submitting author’s responsibility to ensure that e-mails from the Secretariat can reach them.
For Abstract Submission Inquiries, please contact;
Shunsaku Nakayama (Mr.) or Takeshi Shinohara(Mr.) at
Secretariat 58th Annual Spring Meeting of the Japanese Society of Clinical Cytology
(Inter Group Corporation)
Inter Group Building, 3-20-1 Toyosaki,
Kita-ku, Osaka 531-0072